The adventure takes place in the heart of the Massif des Sybelles on the Corbier ski area every evening from 5.30 pm.
- Registrations are made at the beginning of the week at the boutique wink (high-rise gallery).
- The departure and the arrival of the hikes is done behind the tourist office.
- Driver: From 18 years of age and in possession of permit B (valid).
- Passenger: from 8 years.
The operation of a snowmobile is very accessible and does not present any particular risk if the guide's instructions are respected.
However if you have a health problem, consult a doctor to get his or her opinion in order to take full advantage of your hike.
Reservation possible from 1 September
1/For persons staying at Corbier per week:
Reservation on site at the boutique wink as soon as you arrive on the station (Apollo building).
You will be able to choose the day of your performance.
2/For persons not staying in the Corbier station:
Fill it in and send it with the payment (minimum 1 week before the desired date).
Upon receipt, Benjamin will contact you to finalize the Registration.
For reasons of good planning management, we ask people staying at Corbier for the week not to use this registration method and to refer to point 1.
Thank you for your understanding!
For your hike a certified helmet and a hygienic Charlotte will be Provided.
It is essential to equip yourself with a warm winter outfit as well as a pair of gloves.
It is recommended to equip yourself with hot shoes type mountain or after ski.
Ski boots are Forbidden.
- Go behind the tourist office 5 minutes before your departure time.
The guide will be there to welcome you and retrieve the rental contract as well as the bail check.
- He'll put a helmet on you.
- After a briefing of about 5 minutes on the operation of the device and on the safety rules, it will assign you a motorcycle.
- The guide will take the lead of the hike and you will go to the handlebars of your snowmobile for a few laps of low speed heating to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Once the bike is well taken care of, you will discover the domaine of Corbier by following your guide which adapts the pace according to the technical difficulties and the level of the group.
It is essential that each participant adhere to the guidelines of the Guide. Failure to comply with the safety rules can significantly affect the itinerary of the planned hike and may even go so far as to exclude one or more participants without any reimbursement.